29 Oktober 2008

do you smile?

how many time do you smile today?
as much as your heart shine today too
or is it just a nother fake smile you gave them just to make them know
naaa... dont mind me, just mind your business and screw you cause i dont need your happy d\face in front of me
or is it because its just my heart doesnt want to keep this faking smile on my face??
it hurts even though yes i am smiling for it
no no no... its annoying now cause i tried to be okay and look okay in front of you all
but yet again its just a camuflouge to make you realize "this girl is not okay and she's faking it all the time'
yes some of my friend says it,,,
i'm a pretender...
and because they know it,,,
i start to stop smiling for it
i am sick of it
and just accept the way it is...
hey you... this is me who is now feeling very not balance in life....

1 komentar:

damnpathetic mengatakan...

heheh,,saya ga bisa brenti senyuuum!!heuuu